Monday, June 11, 2012

Live Sketching: Water Park



Even on holiday the sketching and art doesn't stop. I've learned to always keep at least a small sketchpad/book and a pencil in my luggage bag. It never fails I get inspired and need to draw.

You could imagine that my creative mind was going crazy while visiting an indoor water park. There were so many types of bodies and faces to draw there that it was hard not to keep the sketchbook packed away in the luggage bag. It's not a very nice sketchbook. In fact the paper is pretty flimsy and it has lines. I purchased it at a dollar store and it was an impulse "paper" purchase, but it sure comes in hand when I need to quickly sketch something.

Here are the best sketches from the indoor park water session. I really enjoyed drawing backs this time around.













No comments: