Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Deadline Day

Odin coming in to proof read


It's a day of deadlines today. I have two major deadlines due and I stayed up late last night in order to make some serious headway on the one. I'm very happy I did this cause I was able to hand in the JAH project this morning and there is nothing like the feeling of handing in your project early in the day.

My Little Odin kept me company as I typed my thoughts away last night. Please don't flinch! Odin is the sweetest, most gentle rattie I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying my studio space with. I have actually been spending more time with he and his cage mate Toby. I have hit a brick wall with the molding of "Listen" my rattie sculpt and I am trying to excite myself into figuring out how to solve my mold making problems on this rat sculpture. The desire to see the piece in porcelain must outweight my timidness with pottery plaster and mold making. Who cares if I screw it up? Just do it! Right? Well, once the other deadline is over and done I have promised myself that my rattie sculpt "Listen" will get my full attention this week. I'm sending positive vibes out into the universe.

No comments: