Sunday, February 19, 2012

Found Heart

Not only is it a heart,
it's pink!


The weather here has been fairly decent so I've been running every day. Well, it's been a combination of walking and running. Running the flat surfaces and mostly walking the hills. The hills here in PA are pretty steep and to run them I'll need to build up, but for now walking them is fairly tiring.

On my adventure today I found a pink heart shaped rock. It pretty much jumped out at me on the road. I couldnt help but pick it up, take it home and draw around it. My collection of "drawing around objects" is growing. Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, especially since they are difficult to store unlike most of my other flat work which can be neatly placed in a flat container.

I just had to do it...


Oh yeah? Cool!


"Hurry!"
Graphite, Acrylic and Watercolor on archival bristol.


"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help."
Epicurus

No comments: