Saturday, February 11, 2012

More Candy Please

Bee wings


I'm on a roll. All this isn't stopping. Went shopping today all I could think of was mice, illustrations, and painting. The sky was an amazing grey color. Perfect for the canvas. The housewares at Tuesday Morning had mice scampering upon the tea sets and lamps. The lamp mice were throwing stuff at the tea set mice. The tea set mice were winning. Even the shower curtain section held entrainment for my brain with it's colors and designs. So naturally when I got home I had to pull out more candies and I just let the mice have a ball.

Of course, our little heroine is still in loads of trouble. Thank you to everyone who has sent me such lovely letters about the two little mice. The kind words are very much appreciated. As you can see, Im having a wonderful time with these two.

Angel Wings


Ooh work those feet girl. LOL


"The Escape"
Graphite and Watercolor on archival bristol