Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little Lonestar & Hearts

The weekend was pretty much about Little Lonestar and hearts. Spent most of my studio time laying down oil washes on a Little Lonestar. I'm finding that light glazing is producing a richer result. The hearts pretty much showed up today. Not sure why I was graced with so many today (these aren't even all of them I saw today) but I love when they suddenly show up around me.

Little Lonestar


Little Lonestar being
painted to a grulla.



Dorsal stripe on Little Lonestar


More Hearts


Oozing out of a Pop Tart
(Yeah I caved this morning)


Blue tape on the wall when pulled off
pulled off tape (naturally) and double hearts.



...the sweetest heart today.


Picked the mushroom up from the
pack, dirt fell out...shape of a heart.



"Another Kiss"
Graphite and Watercolor on archival bristol.

No comments: