Thursday, July 19, 2012

Studio vs. Natural

Simple set up in a field.


For a few days I have been dreading Stormwatch's final photo shoot. Every time I go to the photo cube I seem to get less than stellar shots and I wind up being very frustrated. I wanted to get the best shots I could because there was so much detail put into this piece. Even with a new camera my frustration levels have been high during studio shoots and I took the first chance I had to shoot outdoors.

When it comes to studio shoots vs. outdoor shoots, the outdoor shoots with the natural lighting win out every time.

An ok shot but it could be much better.


Stormwatch photo shoot in natural lighting.
This Stormwatch will be up for sale shortly. His sale will be announced on my Facebook page and Yahoo Groups page.








No comments: