Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ahhhh....

Beautiful shapes of the cabana

How do I spell relief from overworking?

B E A C H !

OH MAN, the trip to the beach yesterday was exactly what both my son and I needed. I can't even begin to tell you when I was able to clear my mind completely. I mean, it was a total wipe out of all annoying "do tos"s, lists, deadlines, shapes, colors, combos and compositions...all gone. Well, ok, it did take my mind a few minutes to unwind. As soon as we arrived my mind went nutty with the organized cabana cabins and all the colors of the people and their suits and towels. I took quite a few mintes to enjoy the compositions, colors and shapes then I turned off my mind and headed down to the waves.

Pure joy


The ebb and flow of the ocean just wiped away the cares. Ok, the frosty pina colada helped too! MMmmm, thank you Cousin Sally! Toes in the sand with waves crashing about is the life. It truly is the simple things in life that bring the most joy. Next time, we bring my husband.

If you can, I highly recommend a trip to your nearest beach.

No comments: