Friday, July 11, 2008

Unveil & Be Silly

All done and currently for sale.


What a busy week! It's still not over and there is so much more to do. First though, I am most excited to officially unveil the newest piece out of the studio, "Alborozo." Those going to the equine event in KY next week are going to LOVE this mold when you receive him. Even in OF form he is just simply amazing. Total Brigitte. Totally handsome and a blast for the repainters/customizers. Gah! I wish I had another one cause he was so pleasurable to paint. Hmm...maybe this might be a nice opportunity for a commission spot?

No,no,no! I must not do that to myself!! I have to stay focused!!! I must finish a few things that have been lingering BADLY in 08. The rattie sculpture is lingering, the "Lovebird" sculpture is lingering, and my plans to make Brianna into a full porcelain piece complete with a horsie-log is INCOMPLETE! ARR....so many fun projects to divert the mind. Life is good.

Well, Francesco and I were invited to a cabana club today. As much as I want to go I know I have a ton of work that truly needs to be completed. My mind can't wrap itself around taking time to sit, but today I take time to sit and be silly with Francesco. Maybe I'll take a few pictures too. Silly ones....with really good compositions. LOL

No comments: