Friday, July 25, 2008

Congratulations!

"Color Me Up"
Owned by Diana Parker
Taking a Top Ten at the 2008 Nationals
Photo courtesy of Diana Parker


Slowly, but steadily I've been getting word on how some of the pieces I've painted did last weekend at the North American Nationals. I was pleased to hear that owners did very well with their pieces. Today I'd just like to take time out to thank everyone who supports my artwork and who takes the time not only to show the pieces, but more importantly, to tell me how much they enjoy the pieces I've created. Showers and non showers (that is, those who just enjoy filling their china cabinets with pretty things like I do) alike I thank you for your support and your friendship. :)

Congratulations everyone and a special thank you to Diana and Corrie for allowing me to use their photos.

"Working Woman"
Winning the Grand Championship in CM Harness Other
Owned by Susan Peet
Photo courtesy of Corrie McDermott

No comments: