Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Wheel....

My wheel...


I've been avoiding one section in my basement studio since June. The pottery section has remained untouched since I moved in. For the past two weeks however I have been eyeing my wheel. Today I decided to go over and see how messy it really was and estimate how long clean up would be once I started in on cleaning. It's going to take a while. But, all in all I have to confess Im missing my wheel and playing with clay very badly. It's not going away either. Perhaps once I get more caught up with commissions I can pull out some clay (hope that it is still good) and pull a few pieces just for fun.


Detail of a Recent commission


Maureen Love foal in bay roan.
Set to go on sale this week


"Quiet"
Graphite, watercolor and acrylics on paper

No comments: