Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy

Workbench shot


I couldn't resist diving into the Vixen resin last night. She sat prepped and primed for so long that it was nice to finally hone in on a color for her. Sometimes its just easier for someone else to choose the color. The palomino color is looking wonderful on her already. I have to say, it was nice to be back at my painting station in the basement.

It was a very busy week family wise and house wise. I started to feel myself going over the edge cause I hadn't really done solid art work in close to a week. After a few days, I go nutty. Then after more days pass without art, I go batty. Once a week rolls around its complete mayhem and I watch myself going over the edge of sanity. I feel much better now and I'm excited to get back down into my basement studio in about an hour or so. First though, lunch!

No comments: