Friday, October 24, 2008

They Are Scamperin'

Quick mice sketches


The mice are scampering around my brain again. It's cousin Sally Ann's birthday this weekend and I wanted to design something fun for her birthday button box. Mouse with a cupcake. Mouse jumping with joy. And of course then mouse in perfect zen came along which is sparking a whole new avenue of button boxes I think I must explore. Mice in Zen. Mice doing yoga. Hmmm.

Button Boxes right before their first firing


The air is brisk today. It's a perfect fall day and our trip to the park is going to be fun. I've got my son searching for cool leaves now. How I wish he could see how pretty the leaves are in PA., but in all honesty, these aren't so bad. They are pretty cool actually! The green in that middle one is just fascinating me to no end.

No comments: