Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nobody...

....does it better than Mother Nature.

Leaf skeleton


Even in this grimy city Mother Nature manages to shine every moment she can. Every year around this time I really start missing my woods home in PA. The colors of fall are just not as brilliant here in Brooklyn, but I still look for the rare pretty leaf every moment I get.

Today is a very busy day and I prepared for the work I'll be doing in the studio by cleaning my desk off last night. It was very messy and when it gets too messy I find that my work gets messy. So, armed with a fresh clean desk I am ready to add more color to the Taboo resin I started and to begin the Commission Me Vixen that just sold. The buyer on the Vixen decided on the color palomino which I am thrilled about cause I have secretly been itching to paint a palomino for some time and just never got around to it.

Pretty color shifts


Lastly today, if time permits, I will be designing a new splash page for the new domain name I was finally able to snag! I was thrilled to find that jenndanza.com was finally available and I snagged it. The domain will just be a portal to my other sites....well, for now anyway. Enjoy your day!

No comments: