Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Almost Forgot!!!

I almost forgot to say that I'm a SITS gal!
Yep, I am a member of The Secret's In The Sauce because I love bloggin and blogs. One of my favorite daily rituals is checking out who is queen for the day. The links and blogs there never fails to inspire me. Here are a few of my favorites I found through SITS:

Chatting At the Sky I continue to be enchanted with her design and enjoy her writing.

The Pink Teapot Etiquitte is important!

Mindless Junque I love Heather's writing style.

Confessions of an Apron Queen A trip back in time is always relaxing to me. I get lost in those photos.

What I Saw Today: I don't think this guy is on SITS but I did find him through the Martha blog which was a huge feature on SITS not to long ago. I think he posted first and I instantly fell in love with this guy's drawings. I would have never found out about him if it weren't for SITS.

Thanks fellow SITS gals and good luck with the Blogathon today!!!!
Oh and be sure to read the next thread here...right down there...below...the one titled "Mother-in-Law". I am giving something away too! Go, go!!! :)

No comments: