Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finishes and More Paper Delights

Finally, finishes on two pieces I've been working endlessly on. Both the pieces took a bit longer to produce because I found myself wanting to explore hair patterns a bit deeper, especially on the dappled grey. For the moment I'm fairly pleased. The bay roan will be headed to a show this Saturday and I'm excited and curious to see how she is received.

Sarah Mink's
"Sheeza Carnival" in bay roan









Breyer's "Weather Girl"
in dappled rose grey














Paper Bliss






LOL....the colors, the patterns, the bow and the patterned inside made me stop dead in my tracks at the store yesterday. I had to have it. I have no idea what I will use it for or why I needed it other than it made me smile and the blue is my favorite color blue. Put a bit of brown in with blue and I'm completely sold.

No comments: